Farm Open House and Plant Sale
Saturday & Sunday, April 27-28, 10 AM – 4 PM
- Plant sale features Burbank plants – Shasta Daisies, Burbank slicing tomatoes, rhubarb, Amarcrinum (clothed naked ladies), Surprise Daylilies, Alstroemerias, Blushing Beauty and Apple Blossom climbing roses, Dawn Redwoods, and Deodar Cedar
- Docent tours of the farm’s 3 acres, including the cottage with an historical picture display
- Hear Rachel Carson, author of Silent Spring, played by Lilith Rogers – Sunday 2 pm
- Musical Entertainment featuring Sydney Dillon, singer/songwriter – Sat & Sun noon
- Local Botanical Artists / Notecard sale featuring Burbank plants.
- Sale of souvenirs and Farm fruit preserves
- Special presentations by local author Robert Kourik:
“Shaping not Pruning for abundance” – Sat & Sun 11:00 am “Understanding Roots” – Sun 1:00 pm All Powerpoint presentations are held in the historic cottage.
Refreshments include popcorn, Farm apple juice, and homemade baked goods.
For a detailed list of all upcoming events click below: